| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Burns, Oregon in February is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with some snow. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of water is dumped across on average 9 days.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 11:02 long with an average length of 10:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Burns, Oregon February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Burns, Oregon, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Burns, Oregon:
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 351.6 kms (218.5 miles) NNW
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 279 kms (173.4 miles) NNW
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 365.9 kms (227.4 miles) NW
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 359.5 kms (223.4 miles) NW
- Moro, Or, Usa - 221.1 kms (137.4 miles) NW
- Salem, Or, Usa - 348 kms (216.3 miles) WNW
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 353.7 kms (219.8 miles) WNW
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 339.3 kms (210.8 miles) WNW
- North Bend, Oregon, Usa - 419.8 kms (260.8 miles) W
- Roseburg, Or, Usa - 326.2 kms (202.7 miles) W
- Klamath Falls, Or, Usa - 268.9 kms (167.1 miles) WSW
- Grants Pass, Or, Usa - 367.2 kms (228.2 miles) WSW
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 350 kms (217.5 miles) NNE
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 316.3 kms (196.5 miles) NNE
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 278.2 kms (172.9 miles) NNE
- Pendleton, Or, Usa - 234 kms (145.4 miles) N
- Boise, Idaho, Usa - 228.7 kms (142.1 miles) E
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 333.1 kms (207 miles) SSE
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 315.6 kms (196.1 miles) SSE
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 406.6 kms (252.7 miles) SE